1. If the course is cancelled by Birthready due to unforseen circumstances a full refund will be given in proportion to the hours of the course that are missed. Where possible you will be offered an alternative date to attend the course.
2. You may cancel the course booking at anytime by emailing email@example.com. You will be emailed in return as proof of your cancellation. Your cancellation will take effect on the date of your email to Birthready. Please keep a copy of your cancellation request to Birthready. We will acknowledge your cancellation within 7 days.
1. If you are cancelling because you are an inpatient in hospital or your baby has arrived before or during the Birthready course, you will receive a refund proportionate to the hours that you have not attended. Please inform us as soon as possible.
2. If you require to cancel your booking either before or during the course because of serious illness, a part or full refund may be given. Please inform us as soon as possible.
3. If you cancel your booking for any other reason you will receive a refund for your course fee as follows:
- More than 4 weeks before the start of the course - 100% refund of your course fees less a £10 administration charge.
- Between two and four weeks before the start of the course - 50% refund of your course fees.
- Less than two weeks before the start of the course - 0% refund of your course fees.