Breastfeeding helps to give baby the healthiest start possible in life. It is also a wonderful way to develop a close bond with your newborn. Whilst breastfeeding is 100 percent natural it is also a skill that can be learnt by both you and your baby
The breastfeeding workshop can help get breastfeeding off to a good start by exploring:
- the benefits of breastfeeding for you and your baby
- practical help with how to position and attach baby so that breastfeeding can be successful
- how to know if baby is getting enough milk or colostrum
- common problems and solutions
- returning to work whilst feeding
- how partners can help
- breastfeeding out and about
- where to find further help and support once baby is born
Partners are warmly invited to attend the breastfeeding workshop.
Please see the bookings page for available dates. Workshops are often run on demand so if there is not a suitable date available, please submit an email via our contact page.
Please note that if this course is booked at the same time as the Birthready course there is a £10 discount.